Tuesday 15 September 2009

New York, New York


I have been fortunate enough to have lived in New York back in 2007 and as luck happens I was there for the autumn/winter 07 fashion week.

Having seen it first hand every season since I am always seething at not being in the capital's Bryant Park to witness the magic, New York is fabulous all year round but there is something in the air during fashion week.

So this year I am resigned to my style updates via the wonderful world of technology. I will be giving my opinion on whats coming out of the city, never one known for its risk taking, I hope there will be something worth watching in the days to come. Marc Jacobs, Zac Posen, Diane von Furstenberg will be among the big names kicking off the start of the season.

Lets hope for drama, sparkle and inspirational collections to keep our mouths watering until spring.