Thursday 8 October 2009

Sunny day's plus Vivienne Westwood make me happy!



Now after the Armageddon of a day we had yesterday (day's which often make me consider emigrating) I was pleased to wake up to a clear blue sky. After residing myself last night that it would not stop raining solidly for at least 5 months I had a spring in my step and skipped (well alright walked briskly) off to work in the knowledge that the sun was shining.

At the moment I am helping to organise a fashion party for the end of October. Today I had the hard job of picking one Vivienne Westwood frock, from the many beautifully crafted pieces, to feature on the night. It will be displayed on the evening alongside other iconic British brands such as Matthew Williamson and Burberry.

Now the dilemma I have is what to wear to a British Fashion party that will be inundated with fashion insiders flaunting their fashion know-how.

Well I have two weeks to decide so my eyes are peeled for an outfit fit to wear alongside Westwood and Williamson..let the shopping challenge commence!